Wireless - Installation and Equipments
After you order KemiNet High Speed Internet, we’ll provide you with a service- ready date and send you a self-installation kit
Your kit will be delivered 1 or 2 days before your service-ready date. It will include easy-to- follow instructions, a router and cables.
Once we’ve notified you that your service is ready, you can begin setting it up.
- Place your Ethernet cable RJ45 jack to your PC or Laptop.
- Open Start Meny (Windows XP or Vista). Open Settings – Network Connections.
- Network Tasks – Select Create New Connection.
- New Connection Wizard Choose Next.
- Network Connection Type – Choose Connect to the Internet (First option).
- Set up my connection manually then Next (Second option).
- Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password (Second option).
- Type the name of your ISP- KemiNet.
- Type Username and Password as provided to you from KemiNet (Make this the default connection should be checked) – Next.
- Check Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop - Finish.
- Connect to KemiNet Connection click on Connect.
- Open an Internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari.
Online instructions will then guide you through setting up your KemiNet High Speed Internet account, email address, home page and much more.
Make sure your Local Area Connection Status is Enable.
It’s that easy! And you’ll find many more details and help in the “Quick Start Guide” that comes with your kit.